Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Right- Click on a Mac is done by pressing Control and then using the mouse to click on an object.
- Find/Change - replace text, similar to "Find" in other programs.
- Arrange - allows you to pull one object in front or behind other elements.
- Group - allows you to group two objects together and move or edit them at one time.Ungroup to separate them again.
- Change Case - make all text CAPS or lower-case or a variety of the two.
- Fill with Placeholder Text - Shortcut for sample text to fill-in an area.