Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
To view the presentation with full screen, click on Prezi on the right side, and it'll take you to the full view.
* All tutorials can be viewed full screen. After selecting the play button, look for the frame icon [ ] on the bottom right of the video box or for the text "view full screen."
* The prezi slide presentations will also prompt you to "Allow" fullscreen navigation and give you arrows in the bottom center of the screen to advance slides.
* After viewing any of the tutorials fullscreen, click the Esc button to return to the original page.
* To navigate through this entire tutorial, click on each of the red box tabs across the top of this site.
Stanley Library's One Search Tutorial
Complete the following:
- Watch all "Research Tutorials" videos and complete the OneSearch and Surface vs. Deep Web quizzes in the next tab.
- Complete the Thinking About Your Research exercise on the "Practice Planning a Search" page.
- Watch the Analytic Bibliography video and review resources on the "Citation Resources" page.
- Fill out the Lessons Learned form on the "Final Assessment" page.