Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Watch the 3D Printer at Work!
Free Printable Objects Online
- Thingiverse- Makerbot's giant repository for sharing and finding printable 3D designs
- Yeggi- Great search engine for finding 3d models on the web
- Ponoko Make, share, buy or sell 3D product designs
- Smithsonian X3D - Provides free models of objects in the Smithsonian collection, complete with museum information. Great for academic projects!
- 3D Printer Directory - Lists a number of sites were free 3D models can be found
- Pinshape - Find, upload, or sell 3D project designs
- Tinkercad - Fantastic collection of 3D software tools
Here are a few samples of what has been printed on our Makerbot Replicator 2x. Most are sample files from either Makerbot or Thingiverse.com, unless otherwise specified.
Taj Mahal Nut and Bolt
Street Cone Heart Box
(Can you identify this thing? Is this is a thing all the cool kids like?)
Venetian Mask Reversing Spiral Cone
Linear Molecule Triagonal Planar